Friday, April 6, 2007

Life on Lime Grove

Here is a picture of the front of the flat. We are the Garden Flat so it is the window under the main window, the one down the flight of stairs. It gets a ton of light and my bedroom window (which will soon be a door to the garden) faces south so I get the sun all morning.

Yesterday Nathalie (my flatmate) and I got the wifi set up so we could be outside while online. Gotta love technology. Today I spent the morning and early afternoon enjoying the sun and warm weather in the Garden where there will soon be a hot tub! Anyone coming for a visit?


On the walk to the grocery store. The area is called Sheppards Bush/Hammersmith.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like an awesome, quiet area. So glad you're in a cute place!

Anonymous said...

Love a picture blog. Great getting to see where you are living. Very Nice!