Thursday, November 25, 2010

Out on the town.

In London there is always something going on, and the Christmas season is doubly busy.  Below are some pictures of my first birthday in London spent with friends in one of my favourite bars in Notting Hill, as well as some of the Christmas parties, there was 4 work ones in total. 

Trailer Happiness, a kitsch basement bar I really like in Notting Hill, it reminds me of hanging out in friends basements in Canada, notice the wood panel walls. 

The Volcano drink, they light it on fire for you, very dramatic.


Some of the Sky Sports girls and I at the  Football department Christmas party.



Soccer Saturday (one of the shows I do travel for) with Helen, Alan.


Some of the guests I book travel for.


Boys being boys... Tony, Condo and Tony. 


Rob, Jess, Helen, and me.

Night out Soccer Saturday





No comments: