Monday, December 13, 2010

Move to Camden

Tweasel settled into her new home nicely, enjoying the view of the garden out the window and making friends with my 2 flatmates winning them over to her cuteness in no time. It seemed she remembered who I was and we were back to our old routines.

But there was trouble, it turned out my flatemate/landlady meant I will see how allergic I am go to your cat (not I will deal with my allergies).  So after 2 weeks she informed me she was reacting to Tweasel too much and I would have to move.  I spent the night awake stressed at the thought of another round of flat hunting with a cat. When the morning finally arrived I decided there was no point worrying about it, it would work out, and all would be fine.

On the way to work I posted on my facebook "Flat hunting again".  By the time I got to work a friend of mine Nat asked if I would like to join her and another friend of ours Tez in looking for a flat.  Living with people I knew sounded like a nice idea so I said yes. By the end of the day Tez said she knew of the perfect flat and we should meet up the next day and she would tell us about it.  So in just over 24 hours I had a flat and would be living with people I knew and liked. Tez's idea was that Nat stay in the 4 bedroom town-house she was in (a place I had stayed over at myself on occasion, smack in the middle of Camden Town and all the markets) and we would find a 4th person.  The landlord said a cat would be fine and so all was sorted, 2 weeks later I was moving to Camden!

No comments: