Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to Canada for another visit.

As soon as my sister left I was off to Canada for a visit home.  Going home this time around meant catching up with everyone, eating as much as I could at my favourite restaurants, shopping for things I can't get in London. As well I try purging more of my stuff that is in storage around town at friends and Dad's as well as bringing back stuff I miss having with me in London, things I can fit in my bags anyway.

My Dad and I.

Girls night out. Really they are more fun than the look ;)

Dad's Cottage.

A little paddle down the lake.

Beaver hut on the lake.  I have never seen the beaver though.

 
A little quality time with my Tweasel. She is very content at Shannon and Joel's with lots of space and windows to see out of. 

One of the beautiful old homes that can still be found, this one has been kept up very well as an Inn. I love the old Maritime style of houses.

No comments: