Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis the Season - 2008

So my second holiday season arrived quickly with all the excitement of Tweasel arriving, moving and the normal busyness of London life. This year as the year before there were many parties, all during the week, ouch. 

Then there is NYE which I normally avoid going out if possible and the year before I took on call duty for work and managed to stay in quite happily. This year was convinced by Nat that for NYE it would be a good idea to book tickets on a boat, better view of the fireworks etc.  Being that I was living in London I thought I should give going out ago. Below are pictures as proof, I did venture out. It did not convince me that in London going out is any better idea than in Halifax, just a bit warmer. House/cottage parties are definitely the way forward.

My Departments xmas party.

Having a laugh at the Football department's xmas party.

The Football Department party was on a boat, that is Big Ben and Parliament going by in the background.

New Years Eve party, on the boat.  It was chilly out that night.

I did take my coat off for a bit after warming up with some dancing.

No comments: