Friday, December 10, 2010

The one where Tweasel (my kitty) arrives from Canada!

After being in England for 18 months it was time to make a decision about Tweasel, find a place for us to live, or give up on having her join me in England.  Giving her up was too sad so I went on a new search for a suitable flat that would allow a cat. I found a lovely flat that was bright and spacious and had a cat living in it, the catch it was about £100 over my budget. I would have Tweasel but I would struggle and have no life. I turned it down, gave it a weeks break and started again.  This time I found a flat that fit my budget was in a good location and I would be sharing with only 1 other person.

I gave my current flatmate/landlady my notice. The next day my flatmate/landlady said she would rather have me and Tweasel and deal with her allergies than lose me.  Very sweet of her to say, and I was ecstatic not to have to go through moving, and stay in Notting Hill. So other than having telling the other flat I wasn't moving in after all it was ideal.

Tweasel recovering from jet-lag. 

No comments: