Monday, December 6, 2010

Visit from my sister

I always look forward to visits from friends and family, a chance to show them around London and hopefully see show them things a tourist might not see.  So when my sister and Peter had a stop over planned for their next Europe trip I was very excited. The weather even cooperated and it was hot and sunny.

Lisa and Peter in front of St. Paul's Cathedral.

We took a trip down Thames. Tower Bridge (not London Bridge)

This boring bridge is London Bridge....


In the executive lounge at the hotel, a bit of an upgrade from their first hotel in London where the lamp shade had a hole in it and the halls smelled like damp dog and smoke.

Relaxing in Regent's park.


Canary Wharf.

Millennium Bridge

Looking forward to their next visit, especially now that I have room for visitors in my flat.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That hotel you put us in has spoiled us forever. it's hard to go back to cheap digs after living in style.